Great opportunity to work for this successful independent firm based in the New Forest near Ringwood.
- Preparing annual accounts for a client portfolio covering companies partnerships and sole traders.
- Managing the office including work flow management and staff supervision.
- Managing outsourcing work for clients.
- Handling associated tax work.
- Liaising with clients to review results and handle queries.
- Working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with General Practice experience.
- Desire and ambition to grow the practice and progress personally.
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Shows and takes the initiative
- Excellent communicator.
This is a highly attractive position where you can not only utilise your experience but can also provide you with the platform to achieve Director level in the firm.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.