Classic group role working for an experienced qualified Head of Finance. This role will offer a broad mix of statutory accounting, a little tax and some commercial revenue recognition work. This new role will suit a technical practice trained qualified who is looking for their first or second job in the commercial sector.
Benefits are blue chip with a bonus and my client is looking to use this role as part of the FC of the future plan.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for the UK subsidiary companies
- Work with the Group Tax Manager on the tax pack completion
- Assisting with activities relating to the company being a listed company ie drafting press releases and consolidated accounts
- Review processes and procedures and make changes where required to improve the control environment
- Assist with the budget and forecasting requirements for the indirect business
- Work closely with the Group Financial Planning Analyst and the Management Accountant for the Indirect Channel to ensure actual and forecast figures for the business unit are aligned
- Liaise with key management within the business to review cost centre actuals against budget
- Assessing changes in accounting standards and the impact on the Group, for example the adoption of IFRS15 & IFRS16
- Internal project support as and when required
- Other tasks and duties as required from time to time that are suited to your skills
To apply please email in your CV with details of your current package.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.