This national firm are ken to recruit a qualified accountant looking to specialise in Business/Corporate Tax. Working in a specialist tax department responsibilities will include:
- Managing a client portfolio.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with clients.
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns and dealing with relevant information.
- Liaising with HMRC and clients on all corporate tax aspects.
- Providing relevant tax planning advice to clients.
The firm are ideally looking for an ACA or ACCA qualified with the aim of undertaking training towards CTA qualification. The individual should have had some exposure to business/corporate tax in their training to date. You will need to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills and be keen to progress your career as part of a leading tax team.