This very successful firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to recruit an Audit Specialist to join their busy audit team in Chichester. Within the role, you will be working on a diverse portfolio of clients, of differing sizes and in a range of different industries, ensuring that a top quality service is provided.
Working closely with Audit Managers and Partners responsibilites include:
- Audit planning and completing audits for clients.
- Running assignments and ensuring they are completed in a cost and time efficient manner.
- Supervising and coaching more junior team members on site.
- Controlling audit and accounts preparation work undertaken by junior members of staff.
- Liaising with the client (HMRC) and client partner on work assignments.
- Drafting corporation and income tax computations.
The firm are looking for:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or part qualified preferably with prior audit experience).
- Statutory audit experience gained in public practice.
- Knowledge of UK and International reporting standards.
- Accounts compilation skills.
- Experience in drafting corporation tax computations.
- Strong communicator with excellent client service skills.
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
The firm offer a modern working environment, excellent technical training and support and very good prospects to develop and advance your career.