This well established firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to recruit a qualified tax professional to manage their tax service offering. You will be expected to manage the tax team to provide both a compliance and advisory service to existing and potential clients which allows the client to maximise their company and individual planning and operating potential within recognised Tax constraints.
The role will include:
- Training and development of all Tax team members.
- The co-ordination of Corporation and Personal Tax compliance in order to meet all statutory deadlines.
- Working personally with clients advising on best practice relating to tax planning.
- Planning and controlling time biling within the Tax department in line with agreed plans and budgets.
- Generating new business by networking and maintaining an appropriate external tax planning and advisory profile.
- Working with the Director team to formulate future strategy.
You will need to be a qualified accountant or tax professional ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA and will need to possess sound corporate and personal tax advisory experience. The role will suit individuals either currently at Manager/Senior Manager level or a Director looking for a fresh challenge. In return a highly competitive package will be structured together with excellent prospects for future advancement.