We are working with this leading firm of Chartered Accountants looking to recruit an Outsourcing Client Relationship Manager to join their Portsmouth office. The main purpose of this role is to provide assistance and be involved in the delivery of outsourcing services to a client portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Manage a portfolio of Outsourcing clients which will involve on and offsite client meetings.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Board Packs both in house and at client premises.
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Preparation and review of VAT Returns both in house and at client premises.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior team members.
- Involvement in the scoping of new Outsourcing work.
- Undertake business development activities to increase the profile of the firm and the department.
- Preparation of Outsourcing tenders.
- Accounting software migration
- Provides training to clients on accounting software
- Keen interest in Cloud accounting software.
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or QBE)
- Experience of working in practice
- Experience of working with SAGE 50 Accounts
- Experience of working with Xero
- Demonstrates a high standard of service to our clients and expertly manages the relationships
- Great communicator and team player
The firm offers very competitive salary package together with excellent opportunities for personal and career development.