Great opportunity for a newly or recently qualified to join one of the Top Firms in Southampton where you can develop both your technical and business skills to the full. The role will give exposure to a very high quality range of Corporate clients that will undoubtedly enhance your future career opportunities.
- Managing the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Leading and managing fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Applying expertise in primary accounting frameworks and related financial reporting matters.
- Performing assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and delivery of a management letter to the client
- Coaching less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
ACA or ACCA qualified with a good pass record you will possess good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team orientated environment. The firm will consider candidates from both national or independent practices looking to gain larger corporate exposure.