Great opportunity to work for this well established Firm of Accountants based in Winchester.
- Preparing annual accounts for a client portfolio of idividuals and businesses.
- Managing outsourcing work for clients.
- Handling associated tax work.
- Overseeing work of trainees to ensure accounts are ready and accurate for the Partners to review.
- Liaising with clients to review results and handle queries.
- Working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with General Practice experience.
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Shows and takes the initiative.
- Works well under pressure.
- Excellent communicator.
This is a highly attractive position where you can not only utilise your experience but can also provide you with the platform to achieve further progression.