We are delighted to be working with this very successful firm of Chartered Accountants who have grown consistently by offering a high quality personalised service to their clients. Based in Chandlers Ford they are looking to recruit a confident ACA or ACCA qualified with good audit skills.
- Audit planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
- Carrying out and completing statutory account assignments for corporate clients and not for profit and charity clients
- Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
- Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required
- Production of accouns for a range of businesses
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Statutory audit experience, gained in a public practice environment and including experience of group audits and preparing consolidated financial statements
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
This firm is committed to recruiting and developing talented accountants with ambition to progress their career.