Great opportunity to work for this very modern and successful independent firm based in Farnham. The firm specialises in the SME sector and has grown consistently by providing an efficient and professional personalised service to its clients.
- Preparing annual accounts for a client portfolio covering an interesting mix of companies partnerships and sole traders.
- Managing outsourcing work for clients.
- Handling associated tax work.
- Overseeing work of staff to ensure accounts are ready and accurate for Partner review.
- Liaising with clients to review results and handle queries.
- Working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with General Practice experience.
- (Finalist and PQ ACCA also considered)
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Experience of cloud based accounting software.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Shows and takes the initiative.
- Works well under pressure.
- Excellent communicator.
This is a highly attractive position where you can not only utilise your experience but can also provide you with the platform to achieve Director level in the future.