We are delighted to be working with this very successful Independent Firm of Chartered Accountants who have grown consistently by offering a high quality personalised service to their clients. Based in Chichester they are looking to recruit a confident ACA or ACCA qualified with good audit or general practice skills.
- Audit planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate and charity clients, both on-site and back in the office
- Carrying out and completing statutory accounts assignments
- Preparation of monthly accounts and analysis for clients
- Producing work for Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required
- Training and supporting junior staff
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Previous practice experience in audit or accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
This firm is committed to developing their staff to achieve their full potential and support them to progress their career.