New role to work for a well establish established independent firm based near Eastleigh which is looking to add to the team due to business growth.
- Preparing annual accounts for a client portfolio covering companies partnerships and sole traders.
- Management accounts
- Managing outsourcing work for clients.
- Handling associated tax work.
- Liaising with clients to review results and handle queries.
- VAT and Payroll services
- Systems work (Xero, Sage, Quickbooks and bespoke systems all used)
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with General Practice experience or C&I SME experience
- (QBE’s with the right attitude will be considered)
- Desire and ambition to help grow the practice and progress personally.
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Shows and takes the initiative
- Excellent communicator.
My client offers a flexible working environment and can accommodate on either a full time or part time basis.
To apply please email in your CV with a short covering note to support your application with details of your current salary, notice period and reason for leaving your last or current role please.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.