New role to work for a well establish established service sector firm who provide outsourced accountancy services to many SME’s based near Eastleigh \ Chandlers Ford which is looking to add to the team due to business growth.
- Management accounts for an SME client portfolio covering companies partnerships and sole traders.
- Business Advisory Work to help optimise business performance
- Liaising with clients to review results and handle queries.
- Systems work (Xero, Sage, Quickbooks and bespoke systems all used)
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or C&I SME experience
- (QBE’s with the right attitude will be considered)
- Desire and ambition to help grow the practice and progress personally.
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Shows and takes the initiative
- Excellent communicator.
My client offers a flexible working environment and can accommodate on either a full time or part time basis.
To apply please email in your CV with a short covering note to support your application with details of your current salary, notice period and reason for leaving your last or current role please.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.