New opportunity to work for this fast growing, well established, independent (c27 staff, several partners) firm based in Fulham, Central London for 2 or 3 days a week (negotiable) with the rest of the week (2 or 3 days) working flexibly from home.
My client could offer a Full Time or Part-Time (28 hrs a week minimum) role.
- Preparing annual accounts for a client portfolio covering companies partnerships and sole traders.
- Managing the office including work flow management and staff supervision.
- Managing outsourcing work for clients.
- Handling associated tax work.
- Liaising with clients to review results and handle queries.
- Working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with General Practice experience.
- Desire and ambition to grow the practice and progress personally.
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Shows and takes the initiative
- Excellent communicator.
This is a highly attractive position where you can not only utilise your experience but can also provide you with the platform to achieve Director level in the firm in the future.