Modern digitally savvy accounts practice seek a tax associate. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the relationship with the business owner, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
No day will be the same. Here are some of the highlights:
- Being the first port of call for all questions from clients
- Business Valuations
- Personal Tax Calculations
- R&D Tax
- Share Restructures
- Rental Property Tax
- SME Business Tax
- Helping business owners have meaningful information at their fingertips
- Getting involved in interesting project work for clients
- Advising business owners on how they can improve their businesses
- Building your portfolio by inducting new clients
Learn & grow. Your professional development is important.
There will be help for you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. You’ll have monthly meetings to assess progress and help you develop. You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class accountant
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to best practice and regulation changes
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- At least 2 years working within an accountancy practice
- Qualified – or working towards qualification
- Qualified by experience within an accountancy practice, if you don’t have the above
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Xero knowledge (desirable)
Based at our offices in Andover or Southampton, the position is full time, with flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
To apply please email in your CV with a covering note to support your application. Please also include your current salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving your last or current role.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.