Our client is a very modern firm of Chartered Accountants based in Fareham who are growing quickly. They provide the full range of services to a broad spectrum of clients and can offer a rewarding and challenging career to an individual looking to progress in the digital age of accountancy.
- Preparing Limited Company and LLP accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Preparing Sole Trader and Partnership accounts
- Management accounts work including use of online accounting software
- Ad hoc special assignment work
- Working closely with the partner
- Assisting and training members of the team
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Professional practice experience
- Enjoys the challenge of growing and developing a team
- Can demonstrate the ability to deliver to deadlines and targets
- Good at building and maintaing great client and team relationships
- Has a positive attitude
- Online accounting experience useful, particularly Xero
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.