Listed technology company seek qualified accountant with strong business partnering skills to work in an interesting role owning commercial contracts for the business. You will liaise externally with clients and internally with business stakeholders (sales, finance and operations) and essentially ensure bespoke contracts for clients are optimised.
Duties are varied and include:
- Negotiate bespoke customer contract queries using your commercial judgement;
- Produce and maintain contracts and commercial agreements on behalf of the sales and product functions within the business;
- Be responsible for the management of the company credit exposure
- Review the statutory accounts of our customers when they are filed and present your insight to the key business stakeholders
- Take a lead role in the management and development of the internal systems and processes within the team and within dynamic project teams on an ad-hoc basis.
- A demonstrable aptitude for pragmatic yet critical commercial thinking, preferably with legal and/or financial experience, with the relevant qualifications;
- A proven track record of challenging existing processes, ideas and attitudes whilst offering a viable alternative solutions;
- A critical eye for detail whilst retaining the ability to see the big picture.
Benefits are excellent and include a bonus on top of base salary. The base salary range is wide as my client will look at a variety of different levels to find the best candidate for the company, which offers great career progression based on merit.
You can be based in Newbury or London but will be expected to travel between both locations and occasionally within the UK.
To apply please email your CV with a supporting note about why you are suitable. I would also like information on your current salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for looking for a new challenge.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.