FC seeks experienced management accountant to cover an extended maternity situation. The contract will be a PAYE one and run for 18 months, but there is a strong chance of a perm job should things go well.
My client is a large service sector business operating in the technology sector. This is a divisional role.
My client will look at both quals and QBEs who have worked in a large business in the past and are able to display excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Month end close to P&L and Balance Sheet level
- Lead monthly review meeting with FC and CFO to explain divisional performance
- Reconciliation of revenue and cost of sales analysis
- Billings information and analysis
- Fixed Asset register maintenance
- Intercompany group recharging
- Accruals and prepayments
- Month end balance sheet recs
- Overhead and expense analysis & query handling
- Temp staff data analysis, including overtime analysis
- Stock reconciliations, alongside operations
- Invoicing and purchase ledger work
- ONS stats
- Liaise with external auditors
- Business partnering to explain variances and trends with sales and operations
- Cost centre management against budget with variance analysis
- Headcount management – budget and cost implication analysis
- Monthly management reporting to aid senior decision making
- Annual budget info provision on Capex. etc.
- Stat accounting in foreign subsidiary (if interested)
To apply please email in your CV with a covering note about your salary expectations, notice period and a short paragraph about why this role appeals.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.