My international network currently has an opportunity for a Commercial Finance Director to work in Riyadh, Saudi for a new CFO who has recently been appointed.
This role requires a graduate with a full professional accounting qualification [ CA, CIMA, CPA, ACCA, SOCPA etc]. You will have extensive practical experience within the Dairy/ Foods/ Beverages sector, ideally in a blue chip company, but an FMCG background will also considered on a secondary basis.
The role has overall responsibility for finance operations in the commercial division.
This includes forecasting, reporting and analysis of:
- Trade spend
- Sales force and logistics cost
Ideally you will be someone who can lead a large team, who can understand what is going on at the coal face and have the intellect to assess pricing decisions and profitability with multiple variables. This is a commercial operational role that requires someone to be hands on and it has a high workload, but will reward well.
Basic Salary SAR circa 45K monthly – tax free in Saudi
- Accommodation allowance – 25% of monthly salary
- Transportation Allowance – 10% of monthly salary.
- Children’s Education Allowance – To be Advised
- One Annual return flight to home port.
- Annual Leave is 30 calendar days plus stat days.
- Medical cover provided for the successful candidate and his accompanying “qualifying’ family.
My client will arrange visas once an appointment has been made and this can take up to 3 months.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.