Recently qualified from C&I or straight from practice ACA or ACCA with strong academics (CT, Audit, CF or Outsourcing backgrounds considered) sought for engaging commercial role working with the head of finance of this large service sector business enjoying strong growth. My client requires a recently qualified as part of a succession scheme plan.
My client will pay a market rate salary and offers a company bonus scheme and top of the range benefits, making this a £60k package when all totalled up. (Basic and bonus c£55-57k)
This is a varied role involving financial analysis, financial statutory accounting, ad hoc project work and possibly tax.
It is designed to give an ACA/ACCA all round commercial experience to develop as potential FC of the future for the business.
- Analyse revenue and margins and present to the senior management of the business and the senior finance team on profitability within the business unit – this would include performance by product, sales channel and customer.
- Monthly operational meetings with line managers of business units
- Excel modelling
- Sales commissions plans – calculation and formation
- Working with investor relations
- Treasury work, including cash forecasting, Forex and hedging
- Tax planning (if a more tax orientated candidate is hired or you want to develop this skill set)
- Statutory Financial statement preparation
- Preparation of audit schedules and liaising with the auditors
- Review processes and procedures and make changes where required to improve the control environment
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the business units and analysis of performance against those budgets.
- Commercial support including new customer and dealer sign off
- Understand the differences between revenue and margin reports at standard costs and financial accounts
- Other ad hoc projects which may include analysis and reporting in relation to other parts of the business, or at a Group level.
To apply please email in your CV with details of your current package.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.