Great opportunity to work for this successful independent firm based near Petersfield.
The firm are ideally looking for a Qualified with strong general practice experience to work with the lead partner and own client relationships. The firm have a friendly, client facing outlook, are well established and have most of their business from clients and referrals that they have worked with for years. (Strong QBE’s or AAT’s will be considered if they have a stable career history).
Duties are classic general practice and include:
- Preparing annual accounts for a client portfolio covering companies partnerships and sole traders.
- Managing the office including work flow management and staff supervision.
- Managing outsourcing work for clients.
- Handling associated tax work.
- Liaising with clients to review results and handle queries.
- Working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with General Practice experience. (QBE’s or AAT Considered)
- Desire and ambition to grow the practice and progress personally.
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Shows and takes the initiative
- Excellent communicator.
To apply please email your CV with details about why this role appeals Also please include your current salary and expectations and notice period (if applicable).
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.