An exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join an AIM listed business with excellent career progression & benefits
AIM listed technology/telco business that is on a strong growth curve. The Head office FC seeks a technically up-to-date qualified accountant for a classic Financial Reporting Manager opportunity. You will be recently qualified from a top 10 practice, another listed group head office or perhaps you have moved into internal audit and are looking for less travelling.
This is a particularly interesting role as my client is looking to take some of the current group functions out of the divisional set up and expand the reporting department. As Financial Reporting Manager you will play an integral part in this project. The role will be varied and interesting and you will be working in a friendly and supportive team with excellent career progression.
Some of the key duties are:
- Producing group management accounts for the board pack
- Improving the group pack budgeting & forecasting
- Annual statutory accounts production and notes
- Group Consolidations
- Inter-company accounting
- Creating 1/2 yearly press releases along with other published material production
- A small amount of internal audit work looking at policies & procedures and making improvements
- Ad hoc financial analysis for C-Suite team
- Audit relationship management
You will be paid a market rate salary and be eligible for the company bonus scheme and top of a of range benefits, making this a £60k package when all totalled up. (Basic and bonus c£55-58k). Benefits include: 25 days holiday with buy and sell options – Pension – Life Assurance – Income Protection – Childcare Vouchers and paid paternity leave – Enhanced Maternity / Adoption payment – Online Discounts – Eye Care Vouchers – Ride2Work Scheme – Paid time off for volunteering – Internal Referral Scheme – Charity Fund Raising – Regular Staff Events.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of UKGAAP and IFRS
- Awareness of financial standards and financial reporting developments and ability to review and interpret new standards
- Knowledge/experience of multinational group consolidation
- Experience of overseas companies and GAAP and an interest in researching and interpreting overseas GAAP if required as a result of acquisitions
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
My client is looking to get someone to start ASAP and is keen to interview now.
To apply please email in your CV with a short covering note to support your application also including details of your current salary, notice period and reason for leaving your last or current role please.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.