Well established, independent modern practice seek ACA, CTA or ACCA (QBE’s considered) for an interesting corporate tax role, working with the partners on value added client tax projects. The tax department acts for of clients which include corporate groups, partnerships, and specialist property and retail organisations. Progression based on performance and an excellent suite of benefits make this an attractive place to work.
My client is looking for a personable individual and for someone who likes to drive practice profitability via relationship building.
- Corporate Client work:
- Advisory focussed, leading client assignments
- Dealing with more complex compliance cases (review only)
- Oversee portfolios of more junior staff
- To identify tax planning opportunities.
- Involved in team management – including flow of work, allocation of resources, prioritising and development.
- Managing risk on Corporate Tax compliance and advisory work.
- Reviewing processes and refining or improving these as necessary.
- Liaising with other areas of the team, principally Audit and Accounts but also Corporate Finance and Forensic Accounting.
- Involved in and implementing tax initiatives
- Develop new business opportunities
- Attending external marketing events and building up contacts
To apply please email in your CV with a note about what you are earning and looking for and why you are looking for a new challenge.
- Qualified ATT or part qualified CTA or qualified ACA and/or CTA. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years corporate tax experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential together with the ability to form strong client relationships.
- Must have flexible and proactive approach to work with a ‘cando’ attitude.
- Strong IT Skills including Excel
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.