Really interesting role for my client who provide a credit bureau service. This role ideally requires someone with high attention to detail who can administrate the creation of a client bank accounts, BACS capabilities, Direct Debits and associated reporting on Excel.
Applicants with BACS or Direct Debit or SUN admin experience would be great, but all financial and credit administrators or anyone from another bureau type background would also be welcome.
- Processing of approx. 60 direct debit collections a month
- Monthly reconciliation of monies collected to the customers billing
- Monthly payment of collections from customer accounts or collection of outstanding balances
- Review of Direct customer credit applications and setting of credit limits
- Credit control for Public Sector accounts
- Posting of cash receipts and direct debit collections
- Recording letter cycles and escalation
- Management of bank accounts & SUN’s
- Preparing recommendations for suspension and account cease
- The successful candidate must be able to ensure that all elements of the business follow the correct procedures (with appropriate support from senior management).
- The candidate will be expected to work within all levels of the business with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business both internally and externally.
Benefits are very competitive and include bonus.
To apply, please email in your CV with details of your current package (broken down to basic, bons + bens), notice period and a short note about why this role appeals.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.