Large listed IT SAAS / Telco seek personable qualified accountant with software or telecoms commercial contracts experience to work as a key senior member of the operations and sales team.
This is a varied role which involves using your financial acumen to maintain many legacy contracts established by a recently acquired SAAS business. But you will also play a key role in how this new service offering will integrate into the SAAS sales methodology to leverage commercial opportunity.
My client is looking for someone with an eye for detail, but able to make commercial profit focused decisions.
This is a new role which has super career prospects as the business is expanding and successful.
- Offer tactical and strategic commercial insight to the business;
- Have high levels of exposure to CXO and director level business leaders both internally and those of our customers and be expected contribute significantly within these spheres of influence;
- Negotiate bespoke customer contract queries using your commercial judgement – writing, evaluating, negotiating and executing such contracts with assistance of the commercial and legal departments;
- Produce and maintain contracts and commercial agreements on behalf of the sales and product functions within the business;
- Manage bespoke tenders, re-signs and re-grades of services on bespoke contracts on behalf of the group;
- Take a lead role in the management and development of the internal systems and processes within the team and within dynamic project teams on an ad-hoc basis, in particular with regards to bespoke contracting arrangements in the cloud and infrastructure business unit and in integrating new technologies into existing contracts.
- Have a demonstrable aptitude for pragmatic yet critical commercial thinking, dealing with complex contract negotiations, with legal and/or financial experience in a telecommunications or software field, and with the relevant qualifications – preferably post-graduate level and/or accountancy qualifications;
- Have an advanced understanding of MS Excel and Word software packages;
- Have strong time management skills to ensure deadlines and expectations are met;
- Have a proven and demonstrable track record of challenging existing processes, ideas and attitudes whilst offering a viable alternative solutions;
- Have a critical eye for detail whilst retaining the ability to see the big picture.
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA)
To apply please send in your CV with details of your salary expectations and notice period.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.