Rare opportunity to work from home (anywhere in mid to south Hampshire) for a qualified accountant who can run a portfolio of c200 clients and work alongside the owner who is great at new business development.
This role has arisen as the key part of a succession plan and as such the lead director is keen to hire someone who would be interested in buying equity in the future to enable retirement. The firm is well established and highly profitable with excellent repeat business from clients.
They enjoy using cloud based technology and are looking to hire someone who believes in this approach.
My client is looking for a hands on individual who enjoys client facing and adding value through advisory as well as compliance work.
You will ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified, but strong QBE’s will be considered.
- Marketing a cloud Xero focused solution for clients
- Preparing Limited Company and LLP accounts
- Preparing Sole Trader and Partnership accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Personal Tax Returns for HNWs
- Management accounts work
- Ad hoc special assignment work
- Working closely with the Partners
- Open on qualification – practice experience is critical
- Professional practice experience in accounts preparation
- Good focus and attention to detail
- Good time management
- Effective communicator who can work well in a small team
- Well organised
- Ambitious for a career
The firm can offer a competitive remuneration package with regular reviews and a friendly and modern working environment.
To apply please email in your CV with details of your availability and current package (in detail) with a short note about why this may appeal.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.