Excellent opportunity to join this expanding, well established south coast firm who are looking to identify a talented individual for this key appointment. The role is focussed on accounting, financial reporting and business support for mainly SME clients.
The firm is in a succession planning situation so are looking for someone already established in a management capacity with the ambition and drive to progress to Director level in the short term.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a comprehensive portfolio of financial reporting and SME clients ranging from Sole traders, Partnerships, Limited companies and LLPs.
- Providing day to day advice as well as statutory reporting requirements.
- Filing of accounts.
- Managing a team of staff ranging from trainees through to qualifieds ensuring work is performed to a high standard.
- Coaching and development of members of the team including training and development requirements, appraisals and reviews.
- Controlling fee budgets and recoveries on jobs.
- Driving new business through participating in business development and marketing activities of the firm.
The role will suit a Qualified ACA or ACCA with previous experience of managing a mixed accounting and financial reporting portfolio from either an independent or national firm. Audit would be useful but not essential.
You will also need to be a strong communicator with a proven experience of building strong client relationships in a client-facing role.
To apply, please email in your CV with a covering note about why you are looking for a new challenge, what your notice period is and what your current and expected salary is.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.