Commercial analyst sought by FD of growing multi £million turnover sales lead business.
My client is looking for an engaging individual who likes working with the business operations teams while using excel and system data to analyse profitability, trends, pricing and help drive business growth.
My client works in a stock driven environment so experience within a stock, retail or e-commerce sales business would be hugely valuable.
The role has arisen due to strong business growth. The business is very IT literate and sells both in the UK and internationally. You will need to be a car driver.
The salary package is negotiable based on experience and my client is open on the background an individual will have, but you will need to demonstrate ambition in your career to date, be on an upward career trajectory, have excellent interpersonal skills and critically be able to demonstrate commerciality.
Duties are varied but will include:
- Monthly management analysis including: MI pack, Cost analysis, variable cost analysis, resource cost and analysis,
- Sales/Margin Analysis – Daily / weekly Trending – Foreseeing Issue
- Sales Mix Analysis – Marketplace net Margin vs Web
- Full stock control reporting, management and strategic
- Working with FD on Budgets, both creation and monitoring
- Liaising with Sales and Pricing Team
- Purchasing – Daily Weekly Management
- Commercial/Compliance Intervention in Purchasing
- Overhead Cost Review and Improvement – Payment Providers, Lease line
- Returns Analysis and Asset Recovery
- Brexit – Sales , Margin and Cost Impact
To apply please email your CV with a short covering note to support your application against the criteria in this advert.
Please also provide details of your availability to start, notice period if appropriate and details of your current or last salary package and expectations.
Salary advertised is broad as a competitive offer will be made depending on experience.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.