Well established, independent modern practice seek ACA, CTA or ACCA (QBE’s considered) for an interesting private client tax role, working with the partners on value added client tax projects for High Net Worth individuals. Progression based on performance and an excellent suite of benefits make this an attractive place to work.
This is an interesting role which is certainly not back office based, churning out returns.
My client is looking for a personable individual and for someone who likes to drive practice profitability via relationship building.
- To manage a portfolio of clients, developing a good relationship with them, understanding their requirements, monitoring actual time incurred on work (work-in-progress) against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
- To identify tax planning opportunities, including estate planning and mitigation of inheritance tax and use of trusts.
- To assist partners and staff in quoting for new work, including identifying specification and time costs involved.
- Completion of tax returns and other compliance services
To apply please email in your CV with a note about what you are earning and looking for and why you are looking for a new challenge.
- Qualified ATT or part qualified CTA or qualified ACA and/or CTA. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Must have personal tax experience in a professional practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential together with the ability to form strong client relationships.
- Must have flexible and proactive approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong IT Skills including Excel
My client is looking for someone who is happy to attend the office, but this need not be on a full time basis and a flexible approach to work-life balance is up for negotiation.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.