My client is a very successful and well-respected small accountancy practice based on the New Forest side of Southampton. They provide robust and effective accountancy and tax planning for clients of all sizes. They deal with all levels of companies, including private individuals, through to start-ups, SMEs and larger businesses, across a range of sectors.
We are supporting them with the recruitment of a newly or recently qualified Accountant for their offices. The role has arisen due to business expansion.
Based on the beautiful south coast of Hampshire, my client is keen to hear from relocators (as well as local candidates) who would like the climate, sea access and would enjoy the countryside of the nearby New Forest!
- Preparation of financial and management accounts
- VAT returns
- Financial planning advice
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Digital accounts software advice for clients
- Personal tax returns for clients (training will be provided for this)
- Corporation tax returns (training will be provided for this)
- Assisting with daily office duties
- Working at client premises as required
Skills and Experience:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Brilliant verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Driving licence
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and trusted accountancy practice.
If you think your skills and experience are a potential match and you are looking to develop your client facing skills as you move towards senior manager and beyond, please apply online!
To apply please send in your CV with a short note about why this role is of interest. All applications without this information will be automatically rejected.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.