Great opportunity to work for this successful independent firm based on the New Forest side of Southampton. My client is looking for someone from general practice who is looking for 20-24 hours a week. They would want someone to come to the office one day a week but the rest of the days can be worked from home or in the office.
The firm are ideally looking for a Qualified with strong general practice experience to work with the lead partner and own client relationships. The firm have a friendly, client facing outlook, are well established and have most of their business from clients and referrals that they have worked with for years. (Strong QBE’s or AAT’s will be considered if they have a stable career history).
Duties are classic general practice and include:
- Preparing annual accounts for a client portfolio covering companies partnerships and sole traders.
- Managing outsourcing work for clients.
- Handling associated tax work, personal and corporate tax, depending on experience
- Liaising with clients to review results and handle queries.
- Working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours.
- Some management and staff supervision including mentoring is available if required.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with General Practice experience. (QBE’s or AAT Considered)
- Desire and ambition to help grow the practice.
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Shows and takes the initiative
- Excellent communicator.
To apply please email your CV with details about why this role appeals and what days and hours you are ideally looking to work.
Also please include your current salary and expectations (full time equivalent to make things easy!) and notice period (if applicable).
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.