** 2 vacancies – one with staff management responsibilities (3-15 staff, depending on experience) and one that is purely client facing.
My Hampshire client has surveyed their team as lock-down ends and wants to maintain the working from home culture permanently. They are open to hiring right across the UK (possibly further if candidates have UK accounting experience) and will get the team together on a 1/4rly basis, relying on zoom, the internet and the phone to work.
Home based, the position is full time, with flexible working around core hours of 10am–4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day. True work-life balance!
My client are hopeful to hire someone who has enjoyed working at home and is being pushed back into the office full time and does not want to do this.
Modern digitally savvy accounts practice seek a 2 Client accountants for their outsourced accounts service unit. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the relationship with the business owner, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
No day will be the same. Here are some of the highlights:
- Being the first port of call for all questions from clients
- Managing the year-end accounts process, including preparation for pre-year-end meetings, plus reviewing and finalising accounts
- Helping business owners have meaningful information at their fingertips
- Getting involved in interesting project work for clients
- Advising business owners on how they can improve their businesses
- Building your portfolio by inducting new clients
Learn & grow. Your professional development is important.
There will be help for you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. You’ll have monthly meetings to assess progress and help you develop. You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class accountant
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to best practice and regulation changes
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- At least 2 years working within an accountancy practice
- ACA / ACCA qualified – or working towards
- Qualified by experience within an accountancy practice, if you don’t have the above
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Xero knowledge (desirable)
To apply please email in your CV with a covering note to support your application. Please also include your current salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving your last or current role.
The advertised salary range is wide as the lower end will be more appropriate for part-qualified or QBE candidates, while the higher quartile for fully qualified and the top end for fully qualifieds with staff management ability.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.