Exciting new role as part of director succession planning process for a newly or recently qualified general practice candidate looking to take their career onto the next stage.
Working within a friendly team of a mid-sized independent practice you will run a portfolio of clients and have the option of managing some staff if you are looking to do this.
The role is hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
My client will look at someone considering a pure accounts preparation and advisory role or someone from a mixed accounts and audit background.
- Preparation of financial and management accounts
- Year end statutory accounting
- Audit management (if you have the skills)
- Financial planning advice
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Digital accounts software advice for clients
- Personal tax returns for clients (training will be provided for this)
- Staff management
Skills and Experience:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Brilliant verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Driving licence
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and trusted accountancy practice.
To apply please send in your CV with a short note about why this role is of interest. Please include your current salary, benefits and notice period.
All applications without this information will be automatically rejected.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.