Exciting new role working for a technology SME that is growing rapidly.
My client is looking for an SQL literate financial analyst to work with the senior management team in modelling and forecasting trends and business performance.
In addition to these duties you will enjoy autonomy within the finance function and own the project to bring the management accounts in-house from the outsourced accountants. This is a sole charge role initially but you will grow your own team as the business expands to undertake the daily transactions under your supervision.
My client needs someone who can attend the office several days a month face to face but beyond that you can work full time in the office or remotely depending on your ideal working situation.
This role offers super career progression for an individual that can help the business scale and is looking to be part of a management team driving success and growth.
What the job involves:
- Own monthly management accounting process and reconciliations
- SQL reporting and excel forecasting and budgeting
- Own and accounts payable and payroll
- Own the fixed assets register and the expense policy
- Produce reports for management and investors
- Designing and implementing key financial processes and controls to support the rapidly scaling business
- Manage and create accounting policies
- Liaise with auditors and tax advisors
- Oversee production of statutory accounts
- Regulatory reporting
- 28 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Share options after 1 year
- Work from home opportunities
- Health insurance
- Discounted car insurance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technology savvy
- Proactive and a strong advocate for continuous improvement
- Collaborative approach but able to work independently
- Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified or possibly qualified by experience
- Used to working in a fast-paced growth environment
- Experience in identifying and implementing process improvements
- (Desirable) Experience in a rapid growth start up environment
- (Desirable) Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL) & Python
- (Desirable) Financial modelling
- Desire to work with new generation of accounting software packages (Xero, Receipt Bank etc.)
- Good communication skills and ability to adapt to change
- Experience or desire to manage and train junior team members in the future
To apply please send in your CV with a short covering note about why you feel you are a match. Please include details of your current basic salary, notice period and benefits.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.