Well established practice seek personal tax advisor to work for an experienced manager. You will be responsible for building great relationships with clients, helping them understand the tax they’re paying, and ensuring they pay no more than they need to. As well as completing personal tax returns, you’ll also be involved in interesting project work, including future planning.
This role will suit either an experienced personal tax professional or someone who has 12 months + experience and is looking for more responsibility. As such the salary range is broad and my client will make a competitive offer to attract the right person.
You will help look after a large portfolio of personal tax clients which are a mix of high net worth and SME business owners. The practice uses the modern cloud based software Xero.
- Being the first port of call for all technical tax questions from the accounts Team or external clients
- Working with clients to ensure they are operating in the most tax-efficient way possible whilst remaining compliant
- Liaising with the Personal Financial Planning team to help clients plan for their futures
- Supporting other members of the Tax Team
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class advisor
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome client experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to best practice and regulation changes
Location and working hours
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
- You’re able to work from anywhere. All you need is your laptop and the internet… and enough snacks to see you through the day!
- Whilst you have the freedom of remote working, my client don’t want you to feel remote. Right from the start, you’ll feel connected to the amazing team through a series of online and in-person events that will help you build the relationships and get the support you need to thrive in your role.
To apply, please email in your CV with a covering note about why you are looking for a new challenge, what your notice period is and what your current and expected salary is.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.