New role for a large independent practice who are looking to grow their corporate finance offering in Hampshire. This is a super role for a general practice newly or recently qualified looking to move into corporate finance, or for a corporate finance executive looking for more lead advisory responsibility.
A competitive offer will be made, depending on experience. This role offers a flexible working practice combined with regular office visits during the week.
- You will bridge the gap between the Executives and the Senior Management team, by not only delivering the more complex reporting, but working with the more junior team members to provide guidance and support.
- You will have the interpersonal skills to quickly be able to lead meetings and relationships with your clients, providing detailed guidance on the information delivered and guide them through the transaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills making you excellent in communicating with quality clients eventually as lead advisor
- ACA, ACCA, CF qualified, within an accountancy practice background across any of Top 4, Top Ten, Mid Tier, Top 50 or large independent firm background, or you may have developed your career within a smaller, boutique corporate finance firm environment.
- Newly / Recently or considerably more, post qualified experience.
- You will be seeking a career move where you can progress and lead a team, carving an influential, key position within this growing highly successful firm.
For an initial discussion please email in your CV or respond with your phone number for a confidential briefing.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.