Large technology company with flexible working (2 or 3 days in the office and the rest remote) seek a confident part-qualified accountant who is looking to work in a financial analyst role. The ability to business parter and work on presentations is a key requirement and this type of personality is more important than experience.
As long as you have a few years accountancy experience, my client will help upskill you into this analyst role.
Full study support will be provided, along with free parking and 25 days hols and an annual bonus based on company performance, making this an ideal platform to get qualified and add commercial business partnering to your CV.
- Following analysis of actual results, prepare month end journals for accruals and corrections for head office cost centres;
- Prepare and issue details of actual expenditure versus budget to central cost centre managers;
- Prepare month end analysis and commentary for overheads variances to budget for the International Business for inclusion in the main Executive Board reporting pack;
- Responsible for preparing and loading and analysing Orderbook data for Distributors and OEM business;
- Collate input and assumptions and act as finance business partner for HQ functions in the preparation of head office budgets and forecasts;
- Work collaboratively with HR team and wider regional finance teams to reconcile headcount reported in the Finance system to the HR system on an ongoing basis;
- Support monitoring of transfer pricing and regional profitability;
- Assist in reviewing regional performance for actual results, forecasts and budgets;
- Additional analysis and reporting tasks as required.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
- Ideally have experience working in a multinational finance function;
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Ideally part qualified CIMA/ACCA
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good analytical and data presentation skills;
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably and professionally with senior operatives within the business;
- Reasonable understanding of financial management, financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting;
- A team player, they will be highly self-motivated and organised, have a high attention to detail and be able to work under pressure in light of tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate ability to pro-actively suggest improvements to existing processes.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.