Home based, the position is full time, with flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day. True work-life balance!
Modern digitally savvy accounts practice seek a Senior Client book-keeper for their outsourced accounts service unit. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the relationship with the business owner, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
You’ll be AAT qualified and love dealing with people as you’ll have a lot of contact with business owners, answering queries and providing them with meaningful management accounts, all completed remotely using the latest cloud-based technology
Giving business owners information at their fingertips. Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
- Keeping the client’s accounts up-to-date, so they always know how their business is performing and can make key decisions
- Preparing VAT returns, ensuring deadlines are met
- Building great relationships with clients, helping them run a slick finance operation and answering their queries
- Using cloud-based software such as Xero, as well as packages such as Microsoft Excel
- Processing management journals, such as prepayments, depreciation and accrued/deferred income
- Working with other teams within the company such as the accountants and payroll team
To be successful in this fast-paced, ever-evolving role you will need the following:
- In-depth general bookkeeping knowledge
- Good hands-on knowledge of Xero
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice (ideally)
- A positive collaborative team working approach
- Passion to make a difference
- Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a changing workload
To apply please email in your CV with a covering note to support your application. Please also include your current salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving your last or current role.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.