c£20m TO services business seek a commercial qualified to report to the Group FC and CFO. This is a classic mix of financial & management accounting with financial analysis reporting and will suit someone with this previous experience or someone keen to move into this area.
Hybrid working is available.
- Group consolidated management accounts
- Preparation of the year end consolidation package and consolidated reporting process.
- Rolling 12 month, monthly cash-flow forecast for entire group
- Preparing insightful financial analysis – numerical and graphical reports for the CFO / Financial Control Director / Board to assure compliance with key banking covenants
- Maintaining the Group’s banking Covenant management / monitoring model
- Understanding the Group’s rolling 12 month EBITDA Forecast and Key Risks & Opportunities within
- Calculation and reporting of financial EBITDA for Debt management purposes
- Calculation of the actual and forecast Gross Leverage Multiple compliance versus target
- Creditor management recommendations for cash flow management
- Debt drawdown interest reporting and management
- Working with the Group Financial Controller to draft the year end statutory accounts for both the consolidated and stand-alone Group entities
- Working with the Group Financial Controller to ensure smooth running of the year end audit process.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Qualified accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Results driven
- Customer focused
- Resilient – able to deliver results in short timescales
To apply please send your CV with a short covering note about why the role appeals, what your current base salary and package is and your notice period.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.