New UK Head of Finance role for the UK division of an international FMCG sales and distribution business with a UK TO of several hundred £m. My client are looking for a qualified accountant who is capable of managing a small team and improving systems and procedures. The business has a divisional SME feel despite the financial size.
You will work with both the UK MD, and report internationally to the CFO. Salary is flexible based on experience and a competitive offer will be made.
The role is hybrid working with Monday and Friday at home, or 4 or 5 days in the office if you prefer.
You shall be responsible for the full spectrum of finance function of the local operations, focus mainly the below:
Accounting related duties, ensuring
- All accounting transaction being recorded accurately in accordance with IFRS
- All accounting transaction being recorded to suit further data analysis for management reporting purposes
- All accounting adjustments being substantiated and made accurately, with clear working file retained and filed in accordance with Group’s requirement
- The compilation and review of complex month end calculation (especially for those estimation and judgement is required)
- Timely Group financial reporting
Cash and cashflow management
- Review and approval of payments
- Prepare cashflow forecast and analysis
- Compilation of management reports on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Cost and profitability analysis
- Preparing annual budget
Financial Controls, including but not limited to
- Due diligence on counterparts, Customers and Suppliers
- Credit controls
- Maintenance of master data inside the ERP system
- Ensure the maintenance and compliance of the company financial control procedures
Local tax and compliance
- CIT computation and payment
- All local tax filing
- VAT declaration
Coordination and support the Annual Audit
Overseeing all routines of the finance team. That shall include appropriate level of training and coaching for the whole team.
Skills and qualifications
- Possess good skills on Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in written form
- Solid knowledge on financial reporting standards and tax regulations
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Exposure to NAV/ Navision/ Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advantage
Benefits include: Private health care – Income protection insurance – Life protection insurance (x2 basic salary) – Yearly bonus (discretionary) – Pension contribution of 3%
To apply please send your CV with a short covering note about why the role appeals, what your current base salary and package is and your notice period.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.