Commercial qualified accountant sought for one year fixed term contract for large IT/services head office. The role is hybrid with 3 days WFH and comes with a strong benefits package.
This is a classic management accounting role looking at gross margin, to ensure the correct controls and processes are in place for revenue and cost of sales accounting.
You will drive month end review of results, variance analysis and support to the Commercial Finance teams to give insight and understanding of business performance and balance sheets.
My client is looking for a team player who enjoys driving forward processes and improve their knowledge.
- Deliver accurate and complete accounting records to comply with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Prepare, maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts. Perform accounting for functional area as specified, working with the appropriate Finance BPs to finalise the monthly financial results and insight / commentary
- Produce comprehensive and timely Balance Sheet reconciliations as required, adopting standard approach with detailed understanding of the ledger balances, their contents and how they unwind
- Support management to identify and address month-end / transaction process issues.
- Work with the Reporting team to identify material erroneous transactions for the reporting team to address with the originating business users
- Provide support to internal and external audit teams as required
- Support financial forecasting and budgeting processes with functional area analysis where possible
For an initial discussion please email in your CV or respond with your phone number for a confidential briefing. Please also provide information on both your current and expected salary as well as your notice period / availability to start.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.