Independent, professional and well established Chartered Accountants based in the beautiful cathedral city of Winchester seek an experienced trust specialist to own a portfolio of work relating to HNW individuals and UK onshore and ofshore trusts.
My client is looking for someone ideally CTA or STEP qualified or who is looking to complete this in the near future, perhaps after competing their ATT exams. However they are also open to speak to with individuals who have a track record of working with trusts and do not have a professional qualification to support their experience.
The company has seen significant growth in this specialist area and feel that this opportunity could be an excellent one for someone to make their own and scale through time, working closely with the director team.
Duties will include:
- The preparation of trust accounts and trust tax returns for UK and non UK trusts and estates.
- The administration of these trusts, including liaison with trustees and other advisors.
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns for UK and offshore trusts, charities, estates and high net worth individuals.
- Preparation of tax pool computations for offshore trusts
- Administration of trusts, charities and estates.
- Preparation of trust and individual inheritance tax returns.
- The main criteria for any candidate applying for this position is a combination of strong trust accounting skills and ideally sound onshore and offshore trust tax knowledge.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
- Extensive experience in trust accounting and all aspects of trust taxation.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to delegate to and supervise junior staff
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment.
- Good IT skills and receptive to technology changes
The opportunity comes with a competitive salary (depending on experience) along with a good pension and holiday allowance.
For an initial discussion please email in your CV or respond with your phone number for a confidential briefing. Please also provide information on both your current and expected salary as well as your notice period / availability to start.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.