New role working for FC of c£60m TO successful and privately owned manufacturing business with a few divisions in the UK. My client is looking for a qualified or studying part-qualified, although exceptional QBEs will be considered. You will own the management reporting function and improve the variance analysis and business partnering aspects of the role alongside operations. As such strong interpersonal skills are vital and my client is looking for an individual who likes to improve things on a daily basis and is ambitious to grow with the company as plans are achieved.
The business use Microsoft Dynamics and are upgrading to the latest version in the near future. You will be IT literate and strong on Excel.
- Duties include:
- Management and control of standard costing processes
- Set annual direct labour and overhead rates
- Set annual material standard costs
- Monthly analysis and reporting of stock values, provision and movements
- Monthly analysis of production variances
- Efficiency variances
- Margin variances
- Purchase prices
- Monitoring of direct labour and overhead recovery rates and over/under recovery position
- Key member of team closing and reporting monthly results to strict 6 day reporting deadline, including support to other business units
- KPI’s reported monthly
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Working Capital (Debtors, stock & WIP), margin analysis and sales reporting
- Control and oversight of perpetual annual stock counts
- Preparation and collation of information for monthly Intrastat returns, EC sales returns and VAT returns
- Liaising with budget holder, goods inwards personnel and procurement regarding invoice approval and payment
- Control and production of annual cost of sales & overhead budget
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Other Ad hoc reporting tasks to assist Group Controller and Management
To apply please email your CV with details of your availability to start (notice period if appropriate) and details of your last salary package and expectations.
Salary advertised is broad as a competitive offer will be made depending on experience.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.